Recipe by chef FIFI
Everyone loves stuffed crust pizza. Why not make it at home. Quick and easy.
Top Review by jerison
the 4 stars is agreeing with another reviewer that it is a little biscuit-y. HOWEVER! I loved it! I had less than 1 hr for dinner and my husband requested pizza. I needed a fast pizza recipe using things in my pantry and fridge. This was GREAT! Thanks chef FIFI!
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix (your own or bisquick)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2⁄3 cup very hot water
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese (combined)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (or your own recipe)
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese (cut in half lengthwise)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine baking mix,oil and water until it forms a soft dough.
- After that give it a good 20 strokes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Grease 12 inch pizza pan.
- Adjust the oven rack to the very lowest bottom position.
- Press dough evenly into pan making sure that dough is overlapping the side of the pan by an inch.
- Place string cheese on the edges of the dough and then fold the dough over the cheese.
- Firmly press to seal.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Top pizza with sauce,cheese and any other toppings that you like.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.