Recipe by floridagourmet
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Conster Entry. This is a very easy yet elegant dish that can be prepared as weeknight dinner or for a week end brunch.
- 1 cup papaya nectar or 1 cup mango nectar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 lime, juice of
- 12 boneless chicken thighs
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix papaya or mango nectar, soy sauce, ginger, turmeric, lime juice in medium stainless steel bowl, add chicken thighs, let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- In a small food processor, add goat cheese and A1 Sauce, process until A1 is completely incorporated.
- Turn oven to 375.
- Heat olive oil in 10" pan, add walnuts, toast 3-4 minutes, remove walnuts into small bowl.
- Saute fresh spinach in same pan 2-3 minutes, remove from heat. Add fresh nutmeg, toasted walnuts, Cajun seasoning mix well.
- Place marinated chicken thighs on flat surface covered with plastic or parchment paper. Spread goat cheese/A1 Sauce mix on each chicken thigh, stuff with spinach/walnut mix, roll, place seam side down, skin side up on medium baking pan, pour rest of marinade on top of stuffed chicken thighs, bake 15 minutes. Serve hot, 3 per person.