1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Caprese
Found online posted by Victoria Abbott Riccardi. Sounds like an easy summer meal that will LOOK like it took hours to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With small knife, make horizontal slit in chicken breasts to create pockets, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- 2Sandwich 1 cheese slice between 2 basil leaves; stuff into pockets. Secure with toothpicks. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
- 3Heat large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add oil; heat until hot Cook chicken 5 minutes; turn.
- 4Scatter tomatoes over chicken; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle chicken with torn basil.
- 5Remove toothpicks before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Caprese
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 462.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 32.8 g