Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Inspired by Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meal Guy Food 'Outside-in Bacon Cheeseburgers'
Make and share this Stuffed Cheeseburgers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, & pepper. Divide into 12 equal parts.
- Combine cheese, bacon, & scallions.
- Take a portion of ground beef, form a well in the center. Pile in cheese mixture, then top with another portion of ground beef, forming the burger around the filling. Make sure the filling is completely covered with the meat.
- Cook 2 minutes each side on high, reduce to med-low and cook an additional 7-8 minutes more turning occasionally.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Ohh Myyy Gawwwwwd!!!! I'm pinching myself to make sure I'm not dead. These are THAT GOOD!! I made these tonight impromptu just because it's pushing 8:30pm and we hadn't had any dinner yet. WOW!! OMG, omg....I know what we're making for dinner tomorrow too haha. These are the BEST!! Made for PAC Fall 09 and will continue making these til the end of time! FANTASTIC BURGERS!