Recipe by Croft Girl
Breakfast, lunch or dinner on the go! These are great for brunch or anytime you need a quick bite during a busy day. If you like a little punch use spicy sausage or add a sprinkle of crushed red peppers when you're putting everything together.
- 1 (7 ounce) packagefrozen pork sausage links (I recommend Banquet Brown & Serve)
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (I recommend Pillsbury Grands)
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare sausages according to package directions. Drain and cut into quarters.
- Partially cook beaten eggs until they are almost all cooked but are still runny. I do this in the microwave, 25 seconds at a time, breaking into small pieces that will be easy to spoon into biscuits.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each round of biscuit dough into a 5" circle and drape over a lightly greased muffin cup. If using non-stick muffin tins, don't pre-grease the pan.
- Equally distribute the ingredients into the biscuits in this order: sausage, cheese, green onions, egg.
- Pinch dough edges together to seal and brush with melted butter.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are brown.