I have not tried this recipe yet but I definitely will try in the near future. I'm thinking this could be used as an on the go food or serve with some gravy over it for a side meal. Either way sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 7/8 ounce) can prepared chicken and corn chowder
- 2 1/2 cups chicken-flavored seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients. Heat up Gt xpress 101 and spray with nonstick spray.
- 2Spoon 3/4 cup of mixture into each well.
- 3Cook 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Repeat and cook the remaining two servings.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuff Soup for GT Xpress Machine
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix