Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I have not tried this recipe yet but I definitely will try in the near future. I'm thinking this could be used as an on the go food or serve with some gravy over it for a side meal. Either way sounds good.
- 1 (18 7/8 ounce) canprepared chicken and corn chowder
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken-flavored seasoned stuffing mix
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients. Heat up Gt xpress 101 and spray with nonstick spray.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of mixture into each well.
- Cook 7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat and cook the remaining two servings.