Recipe by PaulaG
A cool refreshing drink for a summer evening. Recipe comes from Betty Crocker's New Low-Fat Low-Cholesterol Cookbook.
- 3 cups strawberries, washed, hulled
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur or 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine, chilled or 1 (750 ml) bottleunsweetened white grape juice
- 1 liter mineral water or 1 liter sparkling water, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender container, place the strawberries and liqueur.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Fill 8 tall glasses with ice.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons strawberry mixture in each glass over the ice.
- Stir in 1/3 cup wine and 1/2 cup mineral water into each glass.
- Garnish side of glass with whole strawberry and serve.