Recipe by Marie Nixon
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds delicious. Recipe is from Pillsbury's "C'mon Over! Hassle-free, Hustle-free Entertaining" book.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen banana-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (750 ml) bottles white zinfandel wine, chilled
- 4 (12 ounce) cans lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- 6 strawberries, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: the 12 oz can of frozen banana-orange juice concentrate should be frozen strawberry-banana-orange juice concentrate. The recipe editor would not accept the ingredient "strawberry-banana-orange juice concentrate".
- Make strawberry puree by placing strainer over medium bowl; pour strawberries into strainer. Press mixture with back of spoon thorugh strainer to remove seeds; discard seeds.
- In 3 quart nonmetal bowl or pitcher, mix strawberry puree, fruit juice concentrate and wine.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated beverage. Serve in wine glasses over ice. Garnish each serving with strawberry half.