Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Betty C
- 2 cups yogurt, plain or 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) bag strawberries, frozen
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Add more honey to taste if desired.
- Pour into 3 glasses. Serve immediately.
My freezer went on the fritz (and of course it happens on Superbowl Sunday) so here I am trying to find recipes to use up the contents of my freezer. DD wanted smoothies as soon as I pulled the bag of strawberries out. Most smoothie recipes have bananas in them. But I didn't have any on hand so I was happy to find this recipe. DD gave it 4 stars and I was able to use up the frozen berries that I had in my freezer. Thanks Lynn!
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I used Splenda in place of the honey. It's thick and filling and I think that it might have been dinner on this beautiful summer evening. Thanks Lynn for another winner. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.
Wow this was a super thick smoothie. I loved it! My daughter couldn't zip it through a straw LOL she used a spoon. And my Grandson (8 1/2 months) loved it! It was so cute how he licked his lips. Feed it to him by spoon. Very good and will make again for sure. Thank you for posting. Made for Comfort Cafe Event 09