Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Youve got to love Strawberry Season-this recipe is fast, easy, and a quick fix on a hot summer's day!
- 1 1⁄2 pints strawberries, halves frozen
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- Place the first four ingredients into a blender and puree to smooth.
- Add the Ice Cream and process until well blended-garnish with a fresh berry or whipped cream.
Wonderful, quick and easy. Loved this recipe. The best thing about it is that the ingredients are simple and I have these on hand most of the time. I did leave out the powdered sugar because I have a slight problem with my sugar. It was still plenty sweet for me.