Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old favorite.
- 35.43 g tequila
- 21.26 g triple sec
- 42.52 g lime juice
- 56.69 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 473.18 ml crushed ice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- granulated sugar (for glass)
- Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- Process tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sweet and sour, strawberries, and ice in blender until smooth.
- Pour drink into glass and serve.
- Garnish with an additional lime wedge, or speared fruit, if desired.
We made six -- all were a little light on the tequila by preference, and two for teenagers were "virgin." All were enjoyed with a complete Mex meal. I'm a fan of strawberry Margaritas from 'way back and this one was very good.