Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fresh, light, and perfect for a summer barbecue. This salsa is fairly mild, but you can easily add more or hotter peppers to kick it up. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 2 cups fresh mango, chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or two to let the flavors develop.
We really liked this recipe, so fresh-tasting! I used canned jalepenos instead of fresh because that is what I had on hand, and added a little salt to help the flavors pop. Thanks, Jester's Lace, for a very nice salsa recipe. Posted for 2013 Pick A Chef.