Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food and Wine Cocktails 2009.
- 8 lemon wedges
- 4 strawberries
- 2 halved strawberries (to garnish)
- 24 mint leaves, plus 4 mint sprigs for garnish
- ice cubes plus crushed ice
- 8 ounces gold rum
- 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces prepared sugarcane syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon wedges with the whole strawberries and mint leaves. Add ice and rum, lemon juice and sugarcane syrup; Shake well.
- Strain into crushed ice-filled highball glasses. Garnish with the berry halves and mint sprigs.