Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You just can't imagine how delicious this simple recipe is, and how good it is for you. We like it on bread, muffins or ice cream.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries (thawed for about 1 hour)
- 1 cup diced dried pineapple
- Place pineapple and strawberries in a food processor and blend until thick and quite smooth. This should be thick enough to spread easily, like apple butter.
- Pour into a 3-4 cup jar and chill.
- This jam will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.
A very good tasting recipe. Thanks for posting.