Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thank the Cool Whip people for this lovely, easy dessert.
Make and share this Strawberry Heart Pillows recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw puff pastry as directed on package; unfold.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut into 16 hearts (or, if it isn't Valentines or some other romantic occasion, use a sharp knife and cut into 30 1-1/2-inch squares).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely on wire racks.
- Split each heart in half horizontally.
- Spread 1 teaspoon jam or preserves on bottom half of each heart.
- Top with a big spoonful of whipped topping.
- Cover with top half of heart.
- Garnish with a small spoonful of whipped topping and a strawberry slice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This was delicious and it will make an adorable Valentines Day treat!