Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thank the Cool Whip people for this lovely, easy dessert.
Make and share this Strawberry Heart Pillows recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw puff pastry as directed on package; unfold.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut into 16 hearts (or, if it isn't Valentines or some other romantic occasion, use a sharp knife and cut into 30 1-1/2-inch squares).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely on wire racks.
- Split each heart in half horizontally.
- Spread 1 teaspoon jam or preserves on bottom half of each heart.
- Top with a big spoonful of whipped topping.
- Cover with top half of heart.
- Garnish with a small spoonful of whipped topping and a strawberry slice.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.