Thank the Cool Whip people for this lovely, easy dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw puff pastry as directed on package; unfold.
- 2Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 3Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut into 16 hearts (or, if it isn't Valentines or some other romantic occasion, use a sharp knife and cut into 30 1-1/2-inch squares).
- 4Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 5Remove from cookie sheets and cool completely on wire racks.
- 6Split each heart in half horizontally.
- 7Spread 1 teaspoon jam or preserves on bottom half of each heart.
- 8Top with a big spoonful of whipped topping.
- 9Cover with top half of heart.
- 10Garnish with a small spoonful of whipped topping and a strawberry slice.
- 11Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Heart Pillows
Serving Size: 1 (985 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g