Top Review by Lesley G
I decided to use blueberry yogurt instead of sour cream. The finished product was still way too wet for my liking, even after chilling for a day. It just tasted like yogurt to us. Kind of a bummer.
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, Crushed
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, Finely Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve 1 tablespoon each of the strawberries and walnuts for the garnish.
- In a small bowl, mix the strawberries, brown sugar and liqueur.
- Set aside.
- Blend the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the strawberry mixture, blending well.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Mound the reserved strawberries in the center and ring with the reserved walnuts.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Chocolate Wafers Or Crackers, Graham Crackers, Chocolate Chunks,
- Ladyfingers, Bananas