Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9 ounce) container light whipped topping
- Stir together strawberries, pineapple and juice, and condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into 13 by 9 inch baking pan. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours.
- Remove from freezer for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.