Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from the food section of our local paper and is a beautiful, easy-to-prepare salad that takes advantage of ripe strawberries. It's become a favorite of ours and everyone always asks for the recipe! Great for a family dinner or an elegant occasion!
- 1 (5 ounce) bag mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
For Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup bottled french vinaigrette dressing (I like La Martinique or Brianna's brand)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon aisian sesame oil (dark)
- Place spring salad mix in a large serving bowl and top with strawberries, nuts, and blue cheese.
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients, whisk together well, and pour over salad ingredients.
- Toss well and serve immediately.
Made this for company. We didn't care for it. The dressing had an odd flavor. I used Brianna's French Vinaigrette with the listed ingredients. Is there a recipe error?