Recipe by dicentra
175 Best Babycakes – Cake Pops Recipes makes 30-32. A single serving bottle or carton of strawberry milk is often available at convenience stores.
- 1 1⁄2 cups white cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry flavored milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 3 -4 strawberries
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, egg, milk, butter and strawberry extract until moistened. Set aside.
- Rinse strawberries and cut into small pieces. Place in a shallow bowl and mash with a fork. Fold 3 tablespoons of strawberries into batter.
- Spray cake pop wells with cooking spray. Fill each well with 1 tablespoon batter. Bake 4-6 minutes.