Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strawberries make an excellent moisturizer. They are rich in healthy-skin vitamins.
- 2 tablespoons fresh strawberry juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons almond oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons refined odorless castor oil
- light mineral oil
- Over a measuring cup, gently rub berries against a strainer until you have two tablespoons of juice.
- Discard pulp.
- Add castor and almond oil and stir to blend.
- Add mineral oil to the five ounce mark.
- Stir rapidly and thoroughly.
- Pour into a bottle and store in fridge.
- Shake well before each use.
I loved the smell & my skin did feel soft. But, it left my hands a little sticky. Did better if I used it, then topped with another lotion.