Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed something quick and easy to take to a picnic. The bowl came home empty!
- 2 pints strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 shortcake, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 3 cups cheesecake, Philadelphia ready made
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry glaze
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Using trifle dish or glass bowl layer as follows:.
- 1/3 of the short cake pieces.
- 1 cup cheesecake filling.
- 1/3 of the strawberry slices.
- 1 cup whipped cream.
- drizzle of strawberry glaze.
- sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat until all of the ingredients have been used.
- Refrigerate until needed.