Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by alligirl
This is so good, I'm tempted to make a pitcher and keep it all to myself! So simple, yet spectacular on a warm summer evening! I did use a 'turbo' straw, so as to enjoy all the goodness! I will certainly be making these again and again! Thanks for sharing, ratherbeswimmin'!
- 3 -4 strawberries
- 4 lime wedges
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup (made with 2 parts sugar, 1 part water)
- 2 ounces cachaca
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the strawberries, 3 lime wedges, and simple syrup to a rocks glass.
- Muddle the ingredients in the glass.
- Fill the glass halfway with crushed ice; add the cachaca and stir the mixture vigorously.
- Fill the rest of the glass with crushed ice; garnish with remaining lime wedge.