- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat granola, without raisins (such as Kellogg's)
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place apricot perserves in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until preseres melt.
- Add strawberries and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 parfait glasses; top each serving with 1/3 cup strawberry mixture. Repeat the layers with the remaining yogurt and strawberry mixture.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds. Serve immediately.