Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A quick-to-fix breakfast treat from Cooking Light, June 2004
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat granola, without raisins (such as Kellogg's)
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Place apricot perserves in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until preseres melt.
- Add strawberries and toss gently to coat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 parfait glasses; top each serving with 1/3 cup strawberry mixture. Repeat the layers with the remaining yogurt and strawberry mixture.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds. Serve immediately.
I made this a little differently and used more granola - it was really good.
I made these for brunch and put them them in ice sundae glasses.<br/>They were so pretty and so delicious. I couldn't use granola, as can't<br/>find anything w/o nuts (nut allergy) but they were just as good and<br/>pretty without. Will definitely use again!
Very Good!! Made DH and I both one this AM. I used blueberries, with blueberry preserves. LOVED IT!! Thanks for the recipe!!