1/1 Photo of Strawberry-Brie Bruschetta
This decadent treat is perfect for a brunch with friends... or an intimate treat to be shared with the one you love. From the California Strawberry Commission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375-degrees.
- 2Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter; arrange, butter side up, on large baking sheet.
- 3In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 1 teaspoon over each slice of bread.
- 4Reserve remaining sugar mixture.
- 5Toast bread in oven for 5 minutes and remove.
- 6Top each slice with one slice of Brie; return to oven.
- 7Bake an additional 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine strawberries, vanilla and remaining sugar mixture; toss lightly.
- 9Place two bruschetta on each serving plate.
- 10Spoon 1/3 cup strawberry mixture over each; sprinkle with almonds.
- 11Serve immediately.
- 12Note: to toast almonds, spread on even layer on baking sheet.
- 13Bake in a 350-degree oven for 5-10 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice for even browning.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry-Brie Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 662.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: