Recipe by VeggiesByCandlelight
I’ve always thought water was boring .. drinking it more because I know I should .. rather than as something to enjoy. That all changed this week when a friend introduced me to flavored water. Now a beautifully colored container graces on our kitchen counter .. different flavor each day .. a refreshing & delicious invitation to drink more water
- 3 cups strawberries
- 5 leaves fresh basil, muddled (** scrunched or (url ( 1, or url)
- 1 gallon water
Directions See How It's Made
- (** Note . our glass containers are a little bigger than a gallon in size).
- To the container add the strawberries, basil, and 1/4 gallon water.
- Cover with a thick layer of ice and put in the refrigerator overnight to steep.
- In the morning . fill the rest of the way with water & ice.