Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was hungry for pudding but wanted something different. This is what I came up with and everyone enjoyed it.
- 2 (1 ounce) boxessugar free white chocolate pudding (the small boxes)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup of sliced strawberry (use as many as like)
- 1 large banana, sliced
- Whisk pudding and milk.
- Once set a bit, add strawberries and banana and mix.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Can add any fruits that you like or any amount you like.
- Top with whipped cream if you like.
My boys enjoyed this. It's a very simple recipe and couldn't be easier to put together. I'd like to try it with Trader Joe's chocolate pudding and some bananas. The sugar free pudding had a chemical-ish flavor to me, but of course that's not the fault of the recipe. :)