Recipe by Mel_319
This came about when I wanted to use up some items from the kitchen and threw it all together for a delicious smoothie!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We like our smoothies in really LARGE glasses, so I tripled this recipe & was very satisfied with the amount! Used some very flavorful homemade apple cider for this, & that, along with the berries, made for a very tasty smoothie! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my cider theme in Comfort Cafe]
- 1 banana
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Just blend everything together! Add more or less of anything to get it to just the right consistency/taste.
- I added chocolate syrup to the glass to make it look nice (doesn't change the taste really).
- A good variation also is to add maple syrup instead of honey!