Vodka Caramel-Apple Cider
photo by my3beachbabes
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces apple juice (Treetop 100% Juice is best!)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 ounce caramel syrup (Torani brand, or something similar)
- 1 ounce vodka (the smoother, the better ( as middle of the road, I recommend Three Olives brand vodka)
- whipped cream (optional)
- caramel sauce (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring the apple juice, cinnamon, and caramel syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and add vodka.
- Let simmer for 5-7 minutes
- Serve in a mug.
- Top off with whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, and/or caramel sauce, if you prefer.
- Enjoy your hot, relaxing beverage!
- ** If beverage is too sweet, omit the caramel syrup and have a vodka-apple-cider-sans-caramel instead!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Name's Kelly, and I like taking multiple recipes and combining them to come up with new and interesting dishes. Definitely prefer cooking over baking, but just generally love food. Like, love it. :) That's all.