Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh/frozen
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup rice bran
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cover and freeze strawberries and sliced bananas until firm, about 4
- hours or overnight. Combine all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in chilled glasses.
- MMMMM MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06
this is a very good recipe my friend angela burks and i made this for a class project in our 8th grade class at morada middle in stockton and the kids simply loved it. As well as the teacher we ended up makeing a whole bunch for the class to taste!
It's pretty darn good. My friend, Tayler (10) and I (11) made this as a desert at a sleepover. It's great!
It was DELICIOUS and so easy too. My six year old niece even made it herself. It is such a healthy snack.