Recipe by bmcnichol
Yummy strawberry banana dessert.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Fortunately when I made this I did have some fresh strawberries, enough, in fact, that I was able to use 3 large ones (quartered) for each serving! I'm a jello fan, anyway, so of course I enjoyed this VERY NICE TREAT! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my swapmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #28]
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cool for 10 minutes.
- Add enough water to ice cubes to measure 1 cup.
- Place gelatin and ice mixture in a blender, cover and process for 1 minute or until ice cubes are dissolved.
- Add bananas and process 1-2 minutes longer or until blended.
- Pour into four dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a strawberry.