- 1 cup ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, process ricotta until smooth.
- Add marmalade and process just until mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in chocolate and liquer.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Divide strawberries between 4 goblets or dessert dishes.
- Top each serving with ricotta-chocolate mixture.