Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 396.89 g can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 354.88 ml cold water
- 96.38 g package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 226.79 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 946.36 ml sliced fresh strawberries
- 236.59 ml Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 9 inch prepared angel food cake, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- additional fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- 29.58 ml sliced almonds (optional)
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes until well blended. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- STIR together sliced strawberries and preserves. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into bottom of 4-quart clear glass trifle bowl or round glass serving bowl. Top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries and half the remaining pudding mix. Repeat layers, ending with pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 3 to 4 hours or until set. Garnish top of trifle with additional sliced strawberries and almonds just before serving.