Recipe by Bone Man
They used to serve this at Hirams at the Locks in Seattle. It's a nice elegant and tasty dessert. Enjoy!
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 tablespoons toasted almonds, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Dry the strwberries with paper towels after they've been trimmed and rinsed. You can halve them if you wish.
- Divide the strawberries into two serving bowls.
- Whip the cream with a mixer until firm peaks form. Fold in the Amaretto and pour this blend over each of the strawberry servings.
- Top each serving with the chopped almonds and serve cold.