Recipe by Little Italy
A Smoothy for the Strawberrians. :) Good for a small brunch beverage, or on a hot day!
Top Review by Camel_Cracker
Thank you so much! I found a great sale on produce on Monday and ended up with 13 different fruits in my fridge, many of which were extremely ripe today. I didn't even measure the amounts, I threw in the rest of my strawberries, a whole box of blueberries, a ripe banana and about 3/4 of a pineapple. This smoothie tastes great and is healthy to boot. Gracias
- 1 cup strawberry (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup banana (sliced)
- 1 1⁄4 cups pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt (or strawberry)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (hulled and halved)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine strawberries, blueberries, banana, and pineapple and blend until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and ice cubes and blend until its a nice liquid.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with the halved strawberries. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.