Recipe by TxGriffLover
I got this recipe from Cameron Cookware when I registered my stove top smoker. This recipe is to be made with a stove top smoker.
- 1 (5 -7 lb) beef brisket, about 5 to 7 pounds
- beer, enough to cover Brisket, plus
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 4 tablespoons hickory chips
- barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade beef in beer for 3 – 4 hours.
- Season well with Salt Pepper and Garlic.
- Prepare smoker using the 4 tablespoons of Hickory wood chips and cook the brisket for 3 ¾ hours on medium heat on the stovetop.
- Remove from the stove, remove the lid of the smoker and cover in BBQ Sauce.
- Pour ½ cup of beer into the drip tray and cover the smoker with some aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Should have a great smoked flavor and just fall apart.