Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Great easy way to serve tasty eggs to a large group! These were a hit at a Saturday morning Toastmasters club, almost a legend. I used a nonstick electric wok, but these could be done in a regular wok (I used my wok for this dish more than any other recipe). Allow 2 eggs per person; I have cooked as many as 30 eggs at a time. These are super simple, but you could provide as many toppings for scrambled eggs as you desire (but that would be more work!). Our group enjoyed having real eggs for breakfast.
- 24 large eggs
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 59.14 ml unsalted butter
- salt, to taste (I don't usually add salt, but most people would)
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and Italian seasoning.
- Heat wok to medium heat. Melt butter (I allow a lot of butter to ensure no sticking and to season the eggs).
- Pour in whisked eggs and gently stir-fry with a large spatula until cooked to desired doneness. (I like mine a little wet.) I recommend allowing people to add their own salt after serving because the butter and Italian seasoning add plenty of taste for me.
Like Sharon, I scaled this down for two eggs. I was surprised how well the italian seasoning went in the scrambled eggs! I did grind a bit of fresh sea salt on top after the eggs were done. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag game.
I scaled this down to 2 eggs. Simple, easy and very good! Thanks Kate!