1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Chicken & Macaroni Salad
This has been in my recipe collection for many years, on a piece of paper that was torn in half long ago. I think it's time to save it here. It's a very healthy and tasty meal that I've always enjoyed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 ounces uncooked small shell pasta (shells, elbows, etc.)
- 15 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1Cook the pasta, and drain well.
- 2Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add green beans and 1/4 teaspoons salt. Cook and stir until beans are coated and hot. Add water. Stir-fry until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- 3Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the skillet. Add chicken, ginger, remaining salt and cook/stir until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
- 4Combine pasta, kidney beans, green beans, chicken, soy sauce and lime juice.
- 5Serve hot or cold. It's great both ways.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Chicken & Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 832.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g