Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know when, how, or where I developed this liking (craving) for blue cheese!! This is a simple blue cheese dressing that will blow the bottled one away. This will keep for 3 days in the fridge sealed up, if it doesn't get eaten first.
- 2⁄3 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash the Stilton with a fork in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, water, vinegar, and pepper until well combined.
- Then stir in the chives.
- Season with salt if desired.