1/2 Photos of Sticky Honey Lamb
This is so yummy. Sweet but spicy at the same time. I cook this one heaps. Nice served with plain rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and cook lamb in 2 batches until browned and tender.
- 2Remove from pan.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- 4Remove pan from the heat, pour mixture into it, then replace on the heat.
- 5Bring to the boil and add the cooked lamb.
- 6Coat the lamb with the honey sauce.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Honey Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 128.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce