Recipe by lewyn
Not the typical honey cake you are used to. This is a cake that is more honey than cake, by which I mean its texture is sticky and gooey rather than being solid. I really intended something quite different, and at first thought this cake was almost a disaster - but after I put it in the refrigerator it actually turned out pretty nicely. If you vary the amount of honey, you can probably come up with something resembling the more solid cake I originally intended. (But if you use too little honey you will wind up with a typical mediocre honey cake- so be careful!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the mix in a cake pan (preferably disposable given the nature of the recipe).
- Pour the honey in the cake pan.
- Beat vigorously for at least 5 minutes or so, so the honey will mix in with the cake mix. You will not need water or eggs or any other ingredients.
- Bake for 45 minute at 350. Do not expect the mix to be solid.
- Put mix in refrigerator for at least one and a half hours so it will solidify somewhat.
- Thaw for at least 30 minutes.