Prep 8 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Sinfully delicious! Great for breakfast or anytime of the day! Taste like they spent hours making but they don't! This recipe needs made up the night before and left to rise overnight, so plan ahead.
- 1 package rich's small frozen dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxcook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- Grease a bundt cake pan.
- Place frozen rolls in pan and distribute evenly.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and sprinkle over rolls.
- Place buttered wax paper on top of pan and let sit overnight or until rolls double in size.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out of pan immediately.
These buns were so good and easy too. I put them in the night before I baked them. It was a warm evening so in the morning they had raised over the edge the my pan. I poked them down and baked them. I also added some cinnamon. I think I will using a sheet pan next time. I also had to use instant vanilla pudding mix because that was all I had but all in all they were delicious. Thanks
I doubled this recipe and added 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon to the sugar mixture. I used a sheet pan instead of a bunt pan. This was so easy to prepare before bed and bake in the morning. Everyone appreciated a warm and gooey breakfast! Thanks!
These are so easy to throw together and taste wonderful! I put them on in the morning before I went to work and we ate them for supper. Thanks for a great recipe, Evan's Mommy!