Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
I found this recipe in Woman's Day.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut into 12 slices
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375°F Place a slice of butter in each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin. Top with the brown sugar, then the pecans,.
- Unfold a sheet of puff pastry onto a cutting board. Gently rub 1/2 tsp cinnamon onto one side of one sheet. Cut into 6 strips (about 1-1/2" wide). Holding the strip at each end, loosely twist, the shape into a coil. Tuck the end under the center and place on top of the nuts. Repeat with remaining sheet.
- Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately invert onto a baking sheet. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.