Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe starts off with a milk chocolate box mix, and adds Heath toffee Bits! YUM!
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxmilk chocolate cake mix (recommended, Betty Crocker )
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup toffee pieces (8 oz. package recommended -Heath Toffee Bits)
- 3 teaspoons instant cappuccino mix (toffee flavored, recommended ( Hills Brothers English Toffee)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a bowl and mix well. Stir in toffee bits and instant coffee mix. Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Upon removing from oven, let the cookies stand on sheet for 2 minutes, then cool on racks.