Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't know how many times I've done steak this way. It is so fast and so easy. Use whatever BBQ sauce you prefer and add more if you like. I usually serve this with rice and have added mushrooms to the sauce. You can also brown the steak whole, pour in the sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Slice steak across the grain into strips.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown meat.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 5-10 minutes or until the sauce is heated through.