Recipe by dicentra
A great use for steak leftovers from Cooking light. You could use flour tortillas in place of the flat bread.
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 12 ounces thinly sliced grilled flank steaks (3 cups)
- 4 (2 7/8 ounce) whole wheat flat bread (such as Flatout)
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine low-fat yogurt and horseradish, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange 3/4 cup Grilled Flank Steak on each flatbread.
- Top each flatbread with 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup tomatoes, and 1/4 cup cucumber.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture over each serving; roll up.
- Wrap in aluminum foil or wax paper; chill.