Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 frozen beef burger patties
- 28 ounces beef gravy, canned
- 7 ounces mushrooms, canned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place and stack eight frozen patties in a skillet and cover over medium low heat.
- Keep covered and allow heat to build up in the skillet. The patties will start to thaw and cook inside.
- Check on it from time to time and make sure some of the patties on the bottom get switched with those on top.
- Once all the patties are thawed and cooked you will need to drain the grease and then put the patties in a glass 13” X 9”cooking dish.
- Open the can of mushrooms and spread them evenly over the patties.
- Open the cans of brown gravy and pour over the top. Do not cover the dish.
- Place dish in oven for twenty minutes or until the edges start to burn.