Recipe by Kim D.
This dish can either be served as a family dinner or for company. It's simple to prepare and tastes great!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 beef cube steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, beat lightly egg and water.
- In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Season cube steaks with salt and pepper.
- Taking one steak at a time, dip into the egg mixture, coating both sides, then into the bread crumb mixture, again coating both sides.
- Place coated steaks on a plate or cookie sheet.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- When oil is hot, add steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn steaks and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to a clean plate.
- Add wine and scrap up any brown bits from the pan.
- Allow sauce to thicken and reduce to a thin syrup.
- Return steaks to pan and flip to coat.
- Remove steaks and garnish with chopped tomatoes and parsley.