Kim D.'s Note:
This dish can either be served as a family dinner or for company. It's simple to prepare and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, beat lightly egg and water.
- 2In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Season cube steaks with salt and pepper.
- 4Taking one steak at a time, dip into the egg mixture, coating both sides, then into the bread crumb mixture, again coating both sides.
- 5Place coated steaks on a plate or cookie sheet.
- 6In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- 7When oil is hot, add steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Turn steaks and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 9Transfer steaks to a clean plate.
- 10Add wine and scrap up any brown bits from the pan.
- 11Allow sauce to thicken and reduce to a thin syrup.
- 12Return steaks to pan and flip to coat.
- 13Remove steaks and garnish with chopped tomatoes and parsley.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Milanese
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 613.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks