Recipe by SaffronMeSilly
This is great on any cut of meat, but particularly tasty on thicker, nicer cuts, because it compliments the juices so well. This marinade will do for 2 large cut steaks or up to 4 small cut steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grated)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together ingredients.
- Place meat in a zip lock bag, pour marinade over meat.
- Close zip lock bag, and turn bag, rubbing steak, to make sure that the meat is thoroughly covered, refrigerate.
- Allow steak to marinate 2-4 hours (up to 12 is alright).
- Cook to taste.