Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make marinade with on hand ingredients. Good for two steaks.
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix steak sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and red pepper to make marinade.
- Poke steaks with fork and add marinade.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and grill.
I like it a lot, it has a nice sweet taste but yet a nice little kick from the red pepper flakes... Great recipe good selection of rough flavors to sweet flavors very nice
We really enjoyed this. The flavor was great, and the meat was nice and tender. We did get a couple of bad steaks, unfortunately, with lots of gristle. Despite that, we really enjoyed dinner tonight. I also like that I always have these ingredients on hand. Thanks for sharing your recipe. We will definitely do this one again!
I use this about once a week - my husband loves steak sauce. I usually use crushed red pepper rather than ground, and marinate overnight while the steak is thawing in the refrigerator.